Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
User Data Deletion Request
As part of our continuing dedication to data security and customer privacy, Clean Cans offers all customers the opportunity to request data deletion for any personal data associated with their account. Customers have the right to request erasure of personal data if the data is no longer needed or consent has been withdrawn.
To request that your personal data be deleted, please follow these instructions:
- Visit our Contact Page at https://cleancans.com/contact-clean-cans/
- Submit a message and include the term “Personal Data Deletion” at the top of your request.
- Be sure to include your name and the email associated with your account so we can properly locate and delete any associated data.
Data deletion requests are processed manually, and are usually completed within 48 hours.